4 Month Challenge- HOW HERBALIFE CHANGED MY LIFE


I began my journey as a kicker/punter for Kansas State University in Manhattan, KS. While playing against some of the best teams in the country I was also getting into the best shape of my life – well what I believed to be the best of my life. Following my graduation I began to play professionally in the Indoor Football League in Nebraska. After my indoor season ended in June, I weighed-in at 233 pounds and 19% body fat, which was the heaviest I had ever been. Even though I was competing at a professional level, I was not conscious of my nutrition and went through the motions in the weight room. As I packed my car, I was not sure what exactly I was going to do - unemployed, little money, but a full tank of gas. I subsequently took four weeks off to travel around the country visiting friends and enjoying life, which only contributed to my unhealthy habits. On the morning of July 4th it finally hit me, that I needed a change, and needed a change quick. If I was going to continue playing football and start a professional life I needed to do something. I challenged myself that I would never feel and look like this ever again. I was determined, and knew I had to challenge myself to lose weight and be a better son, brother, friend, and most definitely the best me I could be.
During my college and professional training I have tried almost every protein and meal supplements that are available, but one particular supplement always stood out – Herbalife.
Since I began my transformation on July 4th I began following a strict diet, working out, and most importantly including Herbalife in my supplementation routine. As of today I weigh 200 pounds, and I’m at 9.9% body fat. Also, my bench press has increased almost 30 pounds and, my max repetitions of 225, has doubled from my NFL Combine in May 2010. Herbalife has helped me focus and inspire my clients to do the same. I knew this journey would be challenge, but it has been an opportunity that has changed my life.

I would like to thank Herbalife and also challenge those that read my story to never give up and to challenge yourself to be the best you that you can be. I will continue to live, as well as help others live, a healthy and productive lifestyle.



Thank you.
George Pierson

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. Progress since Nov. 5? Core looks solid but r u working chest? shoulders? Got waist/chest/bicep measurements? Hows the back look?

    ReplyDelete