July 9th 2012 - 25 Day Challenge


My IFL season ended two weeks ago and since then I have been enjoying life and eating and drinking everything.  After consuming many burgers and beers I headed to Dallas to continue the party.  On July 4th I was sitting on the couch feeling tired and unhealthy, and I realized I had to do something.  During the season I tried different protein and meal supplements, but one supplement in particular stood out, Herbalife.  Herbalife is a worldwide nutrition, weight loss and skincare company that focuses on helping clients meet their specific goals.  
My goal is that I have decided to give up my unhealthy habits and stay on a strict workout and supplement regiment for 25 days.  I will track my progress daily and report back at the end of the month.  I encourage everyone to try something similar and BE THE BEST YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment